Connect With Us:
Spence Neighbourhood Association (SNA)
Treaty 1 Territory, Original Lands of Anishinaabeg, Cree, Oji-Cree, Dakota, Dene, and Homeland of the Metis Nation
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Phone: 204-783-5000 ext. 109
Spence Neighbourhood Association (SNA) has five (5) office locations in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Each location offers a variety of SNA Programming and maintains their own office hours.
Please call 204-783-5000 and our new automated telephone system will guide you to our program coordinators.
Alternatively, you may call our Community Liaison at 204-783-5000 ext. 109 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will connect you to the program(s) or staff that best suit your needs.
We are closed on national and provincial holidays.
* Please note that during this time all our locations are closed or limited in order to keep everyone safe. Please check specific programs on the website and Facebook to see what services are available or contact our Community Liaison.
1. 615 Ellice Avenue: Head Office, Community Connecting, Environment & Open Spaces, Finance, Homeless Outreach, Housing, and Rental Safety.
Tuesday to Thursday 1:00-4:00pm
Phone calls are most likely to be received during drop-in hours
This office is open for appointments only:
Monday to Friday 10:00am-12:00pm
Monday and Friday 1:00pm-4:00pm
This office is closed on Statutory Holidays.
Please know that our hours may be subject to change without notice.
2. 430 Langside Street (Magnus Eliason Recreation Centre - MERC):
Building Belonging, Children and Youth Sport, Newcomer Youth Outreach, West End 24 Hour Safe Space, and Youth Drop-In.
3. 365 McGee Street (West End Commons):
First Jobs 4 Youth, Wahkohtowin Strengthening Families Program, and Youth Crew.
4. 231 Isabel Street:
Gang Action Interagency Network (GAIN).
5. 350 Spence Street (Axworthy Health & RecPlex):
Community Sports Program.